Courtesy of HGTV
Home Growing Foods
May 28, 2024

Upcoming Movies This Year

There are quite a few movies coming out this year, many people are enthusiastic to see how many of these movies will turn out. Many big companies are releasing a multitude of movies this year. The current movies have been doing pretty good with Dune: Part Two amassing over $500 million so far. Let’s dive into the new upcoming movies for this year. 

Courtesy of WIkipedia

Deadpool and Wolverine:

Coming out on July 26th. This duo unexpectedly meets while trying to fight a common enemy. This comedy/action movie is sure to pack a punch with the humor. The cast features Wolverine played by Hugh Jackman who has played the character multiple times and Deadpool played by Ryan Renolds, who is known for his comedy. 

Spiderman: Beyond the Spider Verse:

This long anticipated movie that was set to come out on March 29 has unexpectedly been indefinitely delayed. This long anticipated 3rd movie in the animated S

piderman trilogy. Featuring Toby Maguire and Andrew Garfield as voice actors for some of the Spider-Men variations. This movie takes place after the second movie which ends with Spider-Man facing off against the Prowler in Earth-42. 

Sonic the Hedgehog 3:

This movie is also the trilogy to the Sonic series which is based off the iconic Sega video game series. Releasing in late 2024 this movie will be Sonic facing off against his most anticipated enemy, Shadow the Hedgehog, one of Sonic’s main foes in the video game series. Jim Carrey as Dr. Eggman, and James Marsden as Tom Wachowski, Sonic’s friend.  This movie is sure to please young fans of the series with its animation and humor. The new show featuring Knuckles will be one of the prequels to set up the third movie coming out this year.

Venom: The Last Dance:

This movie is going to be the 3rd movie in the Venom series. It is coming out on October 25, 2024. This is going to be a movie where Venom must don the suit of Spiderman and save everyone from most likely a revamped version of Carnage, the antagonist from the last movie. Tom Hardy, playing Venom/Eddie Brock will be coming back to fight in the latest installment of the Venom series. Most websites are talking about a return of the ruthless symbiote.

All these great movies are coming out this year. Most of them have been expected to do pretty well. These are just a few of the new movies set to release. Fans are excited for these new sequels coming out soon. Hopefully as we go through the year we will get a few more great movie announcements!

$75
$500

$75
$500