Courtesy of Mountainland Technical College
HOSA Trip
May 13, 2024
Courtesy of Valencia Lanes
Valencia Lanes
May 7, 2024

Spider-Man 2 Video Games story line

Courtesy+of+Miles+Shelfosky+
Courtesy of Miles Shelfosky

Spider-Man 2, the greatly anticipated game is finally out. The award winning Spider-Man one video game led to this one being heavily talked about. The game costs 70$ for the basic version and 80$ for the deluxe version. The basic edition gives you just the game while the deluxe version allows you to have early access and gives you 10 extra suits. If you buy the collector’s edition you get all of the perks of the deluxe edition while getting a cool statue like the last game. The statues are the 2 Spider-Men fighting the main antagonist Venom. This version is expensive as it costs $140. 

The beginning of the game has the 2 Spider-Men, Peter Parker and Miles Morales fighting Sandman, a human able to control sand and transform into a goliath sand version of himself. He is quickly defeated by the Spider-Men, however he causes a giant mess littering sand everywhere throughout New York City. After the battle it is revealed that Kraven, a skilled hunter who only hunts the strongest superheroes and villains, is on his way to New York in order to start “The Hunt.” Peter saw his friend Harry who didn’t look sick anymore. They went on a little trip to their old school. The following day, Peter asks Miles if he can come to help watch Scorpion, a deadly killer with a scorpion-like suit and Martin Li, who has the power to corrupt minds and create electric negative blasts from his bare hands, or . They get switched to a different prison complex. This goes well until Kraven the Hunter’s army attacks the boat that contains the 2 super villains. They managed to steal both Scorpion as well as Martin Li.  It is revealed later that Kraven killed Scorpion along with a few other villains from the first game.

In the middle of the game the Hunters arrive at an amusement park and try to contain Tombstone who has turned over a new leaf and works at the go-cart section. Spider-Man couldn’t rescue Tombstone. A part of the roller coaster track fell on top of Spider-Man causing him to almost lose grip until Harry came onto the scene and lifted the track with black tendrils coming from his arms allowing Spider-Man to safely rescue the citizens. After Peter and Harry with his new powers rescue Tombstone Curt Connors, a scientist who is famous for being the Lizard is kidnapped by Kraven and forces his reptilian genes to show up transforming him back into the Lizard. Peter tries fighting Kraven but gets stabbed in the chest and almost dies. However, he is ultimately  brought back to full health due to Harry transferring his super exo-suit to Peter. 

The end of the game is so exciting and we’ll leave the rest for you to see as you play. The game brings you so many surprises which keeps you on the edge of your feet. The Graphics of the game are amazing at 60 frames per second. The game really shows the true meaning of a good friend with Peter and harry. This game was so much better than the first one and I can’t wait for the third one to come out. 

$75
$500

$75
$500