Courtesy of Mountainland Technical College
HOSA Trip
May 13, 2024
Courtesy of Valencia Lanes
Valencia Lanes
May 7, 2024

The Dodgers Playoffs

Courtesy of True Blue LA

This year the Dodgers were looking strong being the NLCS champs for the 6th year in a row. But in the playoffs, something got into them and it went downhill for them here is how it went.

In game 1 the Dodgers had the veteran Clayton Kershaw on the mound and for the diamondbacks Merrill Kelly. In the first inning, Clayton Kershaw thought that he would demolish the Diamond Backs but no he let up 6 runs in the first and the 2nd nothing happened in the third nothing. In the 3rd innings, nothing happened as well as in the 4th and 5th. In the 6th both stayed silent. In the 7th inning, the Diamondbacks led off with a home run, scoring 9-0. In the 8th inning, the Diamondbacks had another homerun making the score 11-0. In the 8th the Dodgers looked bright scoring 2 runs but that is all they do. In the 9th both teams stayed silent and the DiaomndBacks led the series 1-0.

In game 2 the Dodgers had Bobby Miller on the mound and for the Diomand backs Zac Gallen. In the first inning, the Dodgers let up 3 runs. In the first inning, the Dodgers had no runs but some base hits. In the second inning, both teams stayed silent. In the 3rd inning, both teams calmed down with their hits. In the 4th inning, nothing happened for both teams. In the 5th the Diamondbacks hit a solo homerun making the score 4-0. The Dodgers stayed silent. Until the 6th inning, the Dodgers got on board with their first one of the game making the score 4-1. The Diamondbacks stayed silent in the 7th inning but the Dodgers scored another run making the score 4-2. In the last 2 innings, both teams stayed silent and the Diamondbacks lead the series 2-0.

In game 3 the Dodgers had Lance Lynn to start and the Diamondbacks had Brandon Pfaadt on the mound. In the first inning, both teams are shut with no run. In the second inning, the Dodgers stayed shut. The Diamondbacks scored making the score 3-0. In the third inning, the dodgers stayed silent. In the 4th both teams were silent as well in the 5th inning. In the sixth inning, the Diamondbacks had 1 run making the score 4-0. In the 7th inning, the dodgers finally scored 2 runs making the score 4-2 and that was it for both teams for 2 innings it was silent. The Diamondbacks swept the Dodgers and are moving on to play the Phillies.

$75
$500

$75
$500