Soar Store

Soar+Store

The Soar Store has recently opened up this week at Rio Norte and the store is a hit among Rio Norte students. Many of the students have lined up at the store to get some of its prizes. The Soar Store is a student store that has opened students that has prizes.

To get prizes at the Soar Store, your teacher, or staff at Rio Norte, have to get you a Soar Buck. These Soar Bucks are earned by being respectful, making good choices like throwing away trash, being kind, following the rules, and just being a good student.

This will motivate students because of the prizes they are giving out. Some of the prizes include gatorade, different types of candy, chocolate, moon pies, t-shirts, toys from old fundraisers, otter pops, stickers, posters, footballs, chips, and any other prizes that are donated by parents or other students.

The store will be open only during Brunch. It is located at the Gym window near the front gate. It’s open Monday’s, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays. The prizes won’t be very expensive, 1 soar buck able to get you many different types of items like an airhead, or even chips.

If teachers and staff continue to give these out, this idea will be a success. If you have any more questions about the Soar Store, you can go to Mrs.Cooper, Mrs. Carrizales, or Mr. Florez. 

$75
$500

$75
$500