Courtesy of Valencia Lanes
Valencia Lanes
May 7, 2024
Courtesy of Yelp!
Open House 2024
May 7, 2024
Courtesy of CNN
Mother's Day
May 7, 2024

Fright Fest

Fright+Fest

It’s that time of the year already in October, that means that Six flags started Fright fest. They started Fright fest September 8 and it’s gonna end on halloween night. If you love scary things you should definitely go to Fright Fest. They have really scary people and scary decorations. You can go on rides when there too and their scary mazes are so fun to go in.

There are 6  mazes you can go in, Normal days 6 pm to 1:00 am on weekends on weekdays it starts at 6:30 pm and closes at 11:00 pm. There are many fun mazes called Truth or Dare, Devil’s Triangle, Terror Rising, TERRItory Twisted, City Under Siege, and The Dead Zone. A day ticket is $24.99 or you can buy a pass to go all season long for $49.99 and you get in free every time. They have many singing and dancing shows going on too, everyone loves them. Fright fest is for everyone who loves scary things. Fright fest  is an annual Halloween event at Six flags Magic mountain that debuted in 1993. While it began at a smaller scale, it has grown to become one of the biggest theme park Halloween events in the world, and is regarded as one of the best in Southern California.

They also have really good halloween decorated treats, foods and drinks. According to 8th grader Maddie Pawlak, 5 favorite ride is Crazanity and X2 Maddie likes Fright Fest because of the monsters chasing after her and getting to run around with her friends. Also going on a lot of the rides and eating a bunch of yummy treats.Fright fest is an annual Halloween event at Six flags Magic mountain that debuted in 1993. While it began at a smaller scale, it has grown to become one of the biggest theme park Halloween events in the world, and is regarded as one of the best in Southern California.

$75
$500

$75
$500