Mission Impossible: Dead Reckoning Part 1 !SPOILER WARNING!

Ethan Hunt goes on another mission to help the world and stop this AI from taking over the world. Mission Impossible Dead Reckoning Part 1 was the seventh movie in the Mission Impossible series. It was released on July 12th, 2023 with Part 2 set to come out on June 28, 2024. Some main characters are Ethan Hunt, Ilsa Faust, Grace, and Gabriel. The movie was rated 4.1 online.

Courtesy of IMDb

Most people considered this a great movie. Although it only grossed a little over $500 million in the theaters compared to Barbie which made 1.3 billion according to People.com. This was most likely due to the time it was released because at the same time of its release, most people were going to go see Barbenheimer. For Mission Impossible there was too much competition. Dead Reckoning only made a profit of about $250 million. Overall it was considered a loss for the studio. 

At the beginning, a Russian Submarine is going through the Arctic with this new AI (artificial intelligence ). Which is supposed to be powerful enough to trick other devices into saying or not saying something. They test it, but then the sub is sunk by the AI. The only way to access it is from a key that is in two parts. Ethan receives his next mission to find Ilsa Faust because they believe she has one-half of the key. This is a hard choice for Ethan because it’s clear according to the other movies she is his love interest. Ethan must choose between love and duty. They believe he has gone rogue when one of the agents mentions his love for Ilsa. Benji and Luther eventually join with him to help.  They sent an FBI team after him and some help from the U.S. Air Force. While there he loses the key to a pickpocket named Grace and he also sees Gabriel, a person he thought was dead. Ethan is greatly disturbed by seeing him because he thought he was dead.  

Ilsa is killed when Gabriel takes the key from them. As they chase down Gabriel they eventually have this really long action scene where they are on the train trying to catch Gabriel, but he escapes as he destroys the track this causes the train to continuously fall off the cliff car after car until it eventually stops. They parachute away and survive after jumping off of the cliff. Ethan manages to keep the whole key in his possession. Then at the end of the movie Grace is given a choice to become an IMF (Impossible Mission Force) agent. Grace responds by saying yes. 

In conclusion, this was a really good movie I would recommend seeing for yourself. It is expected to be available to stream on December 9th, 2023. It will be on Amazon Prime and probably other streaming services. It is best in theaters if you can see it in theaters.  

$75
$500

$75
$500