Courtesy of Mountainland Technical College
HOSA Trip
May 13, 2024
Courtesy of Valencia Lanes
Valencia Lanes
May 7, 2024

Is Pressed Juicery good for you?

Over the years, pressed juice has risen in popularity as a healthy beverage choice. Unlike regular fruit juices made in factories, pressed juice is made by extracting the liquid from fresh fruits and vegetables with a hydraulic press without adding any other ingredients like sugars and preservatives.

Cold pressed juice is a strong source of vitamins and minerals. Depending on the fruit used in the juice, it can include a high source of vitamins like vitamins A, B, C, and E, Potassium, Iron, and magnesium. It also helps detoxify your body which helps with cleansing out all the toxins in your body and can help with weight loss and a healthy immune system.

Some ingredients that are included in the juices are vegetables like celery, spinach, kale, and a variety of other fruits and all natural ingredients which can result in boosting your immunity system and even keep your skin clear and your hair healthy. Although a lot of people have seen different results after consistently drinking the juices, according to FoodInSight, there is no actual proof of it having health benefits. According to the 8th grader, Zahra Ismail, she says that “I’ve noticed that my skin has not been breaking out after about a week of drinking the green day juice cleanses from Pressed Juicery.” My favorite juice from Pressed Juicery is the Greens 3 spinach and ginger juice which consists of apples, celery, cucumbers, spinach, and ginger. I think that the ginger in this juice adds a good tang to the juice.

Pressed Juicery also sells other drinks like lemonades, smoothies, wellness shots, and smoothie bowls. All their items include natural fresh fruits with little to no added ingredients. My favorite item to get there is probably their acai smoothie bowls which includes a mix of bananas, berries, and granola. The acai base also tastes really smooth and fresh. 

In conclusion, pressed juice is a good source of getting all of your vitamins and minerals in. Next time you go to the mall, make sure to check out Pressed Juicery, which has a variety of juices, smoothies, and smoothie bowls

$75
$500

$75
$500