Trevor Bauer Back To Facing the MLB

Courtesy of fox news
Trevor Bauer making his first start on the Mexican national team

Trevor Bauer recently just pitched against the New York Yankees. He pitched seven innings and did well. He was recently suspended from the MLB after false accusations were mad about sexual assault. Although he was proven innocent and his ban was removed, no teams wanted to sign him. He played in the Korean league for two years, and now just recently moved to the Mexican league.

Trevor played against the Yankees on April 2nd on the MLB around the world tour. He pitched and struck out big names including Giancarlo Stanton, Anthony Volpe, and Aaron Judge. Many people believe he has the skills to play and even start in the MLB. But with his drama and accusations, he will probably never play in the MLB ever again.

Bauer has been trying to revive his major league career after serving a suspension for violating the league’s domestic violence, sexual assault and child abuse policy. Even though he has been proven innocent. Many teams don’t want to deal with the controversy of signing him. Trevor has been bouncing around playing for the Yokohama DeNa BayStars of Japan’s Nippon Professional Baseball. Bauer just recently signed with Mexico’s Diablos Rojos of the Mexican League.

Trevor Bauer probably will never play in the MLB again. He might pitch in some of the around the world games. Even though he might never play in the MLB again, he still will be continuing his overseas career. Bauer also has a youtube channel where he has a solid fan base. Despite all of this, due to all the controversy and allegations, it looks like Bauers MLB dreams are killed.

$75
$500

$75
$500