Courtesy of HGTV
Home Growing Foods
May 28, 2024

Jingle Fest Comes to Santa Clarita

Veterans Day is a Holiday meant to celebrate those who have served in the military and put their lives on the line for their country. This Veterans Day, “Jingle Fest” came to Santa Clarita. Jingle Fest took place in Central Park and lasted from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. This event had many attractions, and interesting things were being sold. The things that were sold at the stands set up by local businesses in Santa Clarita.

The main purpose of Jingle Fest was for people to be able to set up booths and sell items. The many items being sold at booths included, toys, jewelry, clothing, soap, Christmas wreaths, and ornaments. There was also a booth that did face painting for those who were at the event, and even a booth promoting Regal Theaters by letting those who had the Regal app downloaded spin a wheel. Along with these booths, there were booths selling food such as, freeze-dried candy, cotton candy, and gourmet popcorn. There were also a few food trucks. Since this was on Veterans Day, booths were set up to honor veterans by the Santa Clarita Veterans Collaborative.

At the Jingle Festival, there was an activity where you could meet Santa. This feature had a very long line, but not as long as the line for the activity called Bubble House and Bounce. The Bubble House and Bounce was a blow-up bubble with red and white balloons flying around inside of it. There were lots of little kids scrambling to get to play inside of this inflatable bubble. There was also a stage where the local modern country band Rebel Heart played music for the event, and there was a dance floor where people could dance to the music.

This year the event had close to 10,000 attendees and over 270 artisans and crafters. This was a huge step up from last year when Jingle Fest only had 2,000 attendees and 230 vendors.“I just feel that the community…we need more in this town of communities getting together. Family events, more events with music. It fell on Veterans Day, which made it where we could do a veteran’s celebration also and incorporate it,” said Jingle Fest host Tammy Rossen-Wheeler.

Jingle Fest was an opportunity to learn about and purchase products you wouldn’t have before. It had enjoyable activities, attention-grabbing entertainment, and appetizing food. It brought the community together and was a way to spend Veterans Day and an overall good experience that could be enjoyed by people of any age.

$75
$500

$75
$500