Courtesy of Mountainland Technical College
HOSA Trip
May 13, 2024
Courtesy of Valencia Lanes
Valencia Lanes
May 7, 2024

Olivia Rodrigo’s New Album Guts

Recently one of the pop sensations, Olivia Rodrigo made a new album titled “Guts.” Olivia Rodrigo has made this album because she wants to show that in the awkward part of your life, it’s also the most natural part of growth. Olivia Rodrigo has made a lot of songs during her career but many of her fans believe this is her best album yet. 

The artist first got into music when she was young after she took singing and acting lessons, plus piano lessons a few years later. The person in charge of making her new songs was not her exes but either things she read or just overall messages she wanted her fans to learn.When she was creating her first song in the album Guts, (which is Vampire) she was in Electric Lady Studio( which is located in New York City, New York) with her songwriting  instructor Nigro in late 2022. Her album was released on September 8, 2023. She goes on tour around the world for the new album and she has 18 new dates for shows. Also she has 79 upcoming concerts that start on February 23, 2024.

Since Olivia is so famous she has many, many followers on all social media plus many go to her concerts. This is what one of her biggest fans a 7th grader at Rio Norte named Kayley Ezri Antonio thinks of her new album Guts. The first question was, do you like her new album? She replied, “I love it way better than her old albums for sure.” The second question was, what’s your favorite song in the album? She suggested, “I think my favorite song is American Bleep ( the bleep is a bad word so norte news can’t put it in).” Third question was, what is your reason for liking her music? She stated, “I just really relate to the music she makes.” The final question was, Do you have any merch from her new album? She said, “I have a hoodie, her vinyl, her CDs, a shirt, and stickers.”

Olivia has got a lot going for her, her albums, her acting career, and  much more. GUTS was a great follow up to her first album SOUR.She is so inspirational when it comes to her career and whether she is acting or singing I can’t wait to see what she comes up with next.

$75
$500

$75
$500