Courtesy of HGTV
Home Growing Foods
May 28, 2024

Scream Break at Six Flags

Courtesy of Six Flags
Courtesy of Six Flags

Scream Break at Magic Mountain is filled with fear. The event was to have people come to Magic Mountain for spring break and a fun, scary night. This event is on Fridays and Saturdays from March 22 through April 13th. It is from 9 pm until 12 am. This event costs 40$, but is it worth it?

While the rides that are open for it are fun there are only certain one’s open.  These rides include Batman, Wonder Woman, Goliath, Twisted Colossus, and Full Throttle. There are two haunted mazes. These include condemned which is by Wonder Woman, and then Vault 666 which is by Full Throttle. Condemned is filled with jump scares of skeletons and people in togas. It combines scares with distractions to give you the ultimate thrill. Vault 666 is set as a demonic fraternity house. If you go in a group there will be some jump scares, but if you go alone then you get personal jump scares that will haunt you. 

There are many food options as well. There is a full-throttle sports restaurant that offers scary-themed drinks. There is also the food at the front which has burgers, chicken tenders, and hot dogs. For a sweet treat, they have ICEES, churros, and funnel cakes. They also have a cafe that offers coffee and tea.

This event is for younger people up to adults. A student at Rio Norte Junior High named Angelo Guastella was asked about his time there. He said, “I enjoyed the rides but the mazes were kind of boring and the lines were so long.” A student at Rancho Pico named Jackson Dameron was asked about his opinions. He said “The rides were fun if you ran to them to beat the lines. Other than that though the lines take forever and it is kinda boring.” 

Younger students may not like it but adults most likely will. This is because of the many adult areas that allow for them to have fun. The roller coasters and mazes will be exciting if you are willing to wait in the lines. These lines can be over an hour so you will have to be patient. For 40$ you have a fun night out with friends. You can get there early to go on any ride also and then just be there for the maze. It is a fun experience for you and your friends. 

$75
$500

$75
$500