Student Spotlight: Lennox Suenaka Lee

Jillian Hilby
Lennox Suenaka Lee

There is a lot to be said about Lennox. His birthday is May 6th, he’s in 7th grade,his favorite subject is history, he loves sushi, he plays golf and the ukulele, and his favorite color is green. He has 2 younger brothers (Aki and Cruz), and owns a dog named Dodger, and likes to go fishing whether on a boat or on the beach. He didn’t always live in SCV, in fact- he’s moved from Oahu, Hawaii to Santa Barbara to Fresno and now lives here! He’s been able to stay close to Hawaii even when living a whole ocean away due to his dad living and working there. 

In Hawaii, Lennox’s dad has a friend who owns an axolotl farm called Magical Garden. Taking care of axolotls is a big job to take. If someone wants to keep them inside, they’re going to need a tank which would also need an oxygen tube because even though they live in the water, fish and axolotls need oxygen too, Lennox states. “Even though they start really small, axolotls can grow to be  really big. You’ll have to start replacing their tanks with new and bigger ones. In fact there are different axolotl seasons”, he says.

$75
$500

$75
$500