Courtesy of Mountainland Technical College
HOSA Trip
May 13, 2024
Courtesy of Valencia Lanes
Valencia Lanes
May 7, 2024

Monty’s Sports Grill

Courtesy of Yelp

A new sports grill called Monty’s Sports Grill has recently opened to the public. It is located on Copper Hill and Seco Canyon Road.  Monty’s replaced a former kickboxing studio. This is a family owned restaurant. It is owned by the same people who own the barbershop, mini mart, and sandwich shop across the street. He was asked why he had so many businesses in the same area and he responded saying, “Because I like the community and people in the community.” The restaurant opened on October 27th, 2023 to special friends, family, and business partners. On October 30th, 2023, the restaurant opened to the public.

The menu gives you a variety of foods. This food is pub style which includes appetizers, salads, burgers, tacos, tri tip, and desserts.  The restaurant has many TVs showing all of the big sports games with over 10 tables. On Yelp this restaurant has 4.5 star rating and has gotten 5 star reviews that say,  “What more could you ask for, amazing food, and really great employees and owners. Sports nights are pretty busy, so get there early. This place just has a great vibe and is a great place to meet some friends for some wings!” Another 5 star review says, “Great spot and my go to spot for NFL Football on Sundays. Went in last night with a friend and tried the Buffalo Wings and their Nashville Chicken Sandwich/Fries both were great! Highly recommend will be a regular.”

The owner Monty states that “ business has been very good.” He continued saying, “Some signature dishes are Monty classic burger and the Nashville chicken sandwich.”  he said “he doesn’t have any plans to add another business right now  but maybe in the future.” When asked what his favorite part of owning a restaurant was he stated  “meeting the amazing new employees.” Monty said that he is working with some schools such as Saugus and Valencia High School to promote sports activities.

This newly opened sports bar and grill, Monty’s, offers a diverse menu of pub-style delights, refreshing beverages, and a welcoming atmosphere for sports fans and locals alike. With reviews praising its great selection of food, attentive staff, and vibrant appearance, Monty’s Sports Grill is poised to become a favorite spot in Santa Clarita. If you’re seeking a place to enjoy a delicious meal or catch up with friends and family, Monty’s is a top choice.

$75
$500

$75
$500